Monday, August 12, 2013

You know, just working in IT!



So after I got out of Specs Howard I was a little indecisive about what I wanted to do with my life, so I went to community college for 2.5 years to find myself. I started working in the IT department and towards the middle of my time there they needed a recruitment video made. I knew how to edit so I was in. I wasn't on set this time either, but I still had a lot less creative control than I had ever had because of type of client a community college is. I was told what to put in clip by clip what the director wanted, which was TOTALLY fine with me, just new. When I was editing I noticed how excited I was and it definitely opened my eyes to the fact that I did indeed want to be in film/video production.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I like to do a multitude of things. Never tied down. Always open :)